Does your organization have a group training event planned this year? Are you willing to try a different approach to leadership development? We are looking for candidates for a business skills training and development case study. If selected, your organization will be part of a case study to document the effectiveness of a new approach to leadership and business skills development.
Topics may cover a range of leadership skills including:
Motivating Others Dealing With Uncertainly Strategic Agility
Planning Front Line Leadership Effective Communications
Presentation Skills Managerial Courage Organizational Agility
Directing Others Peer Relationships Delegation
Creativity and Innovation Building Effective Teams Managing Vision and Purpose
Time Management Organizing Conflict Management
Confronting Direct Reports Command Skills Intellectual Horsepower
Problem Solving Customer Focus Improving Analytical Skills
and others, as requested (topics may be customized for your organization).
Please contact C. Thomas Smith at 920-428-7475 for additional details, or if you have questions about topics, timing or disclosure of training data.
The contemporary, flexible, life-long-learning approach to effective leadership development
- Assessment of Leadership Skills and desired development goals
- Prescriptive learning approach to skills development
- Thought provoking interactive sessions focused on key leadership competencies
- Leadership Engine – Cloud based integrated interfaces allows input from coaches, supervisors, peers, and mentors.
- Flexible, integrated coaching and mentoring module
When you’re ready to learn more…
Call us at 920.358.0780 or Contact Us to schedule a complimentary Strategy Session.